[Blabber] Pinewood Derby - Help Needed

Jeff McCrum mccrum at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 15 12:02:39 EST 2012

"Where does a bandsaw go?" is the more pressing question.  They're typically larger than a mill.  They make portable ones which you take off the table and put somewhere but the question still exists.

We're dealing with a motor moving two large wheels and a spinning blade, I'd like something like that to be bolted down.

That said, they're relatively inexpensive, from $150 or so up.