[Blabber] Rooftop Garden

Kenneth Gutierrez kennypg at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 11:29:01 EST 2012

Victoria Marshall from Parson's School of Design (trace thread back) is
tentatively scheduled to visit the building at 3pm tomorrow. She wants to
conduct a class that will build a flower garden on the roof. I'll confirm
when I hear back from her (or even reschedule if anyone feels compelled to
be at this meeting but can't make it tomorrow.)

 - Kenny