[Blabber] NYPL Locksport Workshop- how did it go?

Jonathan jtechmail2010 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 21:18:04 EST 2012

     I second that.  I did not know what to really expect but it was very interesting and fun.  Schuyler was an excellent and entertaining speaker!  Personally I thought his enthusiastic storytelling about the history of locks was even better than the picking part.  Hopefully we can get him to come back some time.

He gave a web site with many of the clips he showed so you can also check that out at lock.gd/k

Jonathan