[Blabber] Figment Festival

Esmeralda Kosmatopoulos e.kosmatopoulos at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 10:03:55 EDT 2012

Hi guys

I am a relatively new but (as of today) silent member.

I ll have a large scale installation with inflatable hands at figment
this year. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjlD0avfYks

Was at the island on Friday with the other artists to see location.
There is a very cool project involving sensors and programing.
Hope you can bring some more cool stuff;)

Esmeralda