[Blabber] info on 3D printing software

Jeff McCrum mccrum at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 21 22:15:19 EDT 2012

DWG can definitely come in a 3D version.  If you export it from Illustrator as a DWG, AutoCAD has a free viewer called TueView (http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/pc/index?id=6703438&siteID=123112) that you can certainly look at things with.

I built my latest in AutoCAD and then saved it from there as a STL.  If you need to run it through me I have no problem doing that at work, but I think TrueView can actually export straight to STL.