[Blabber] the bluetooth watch

Guan Yang guan at yang.dk
Fri Apr 13 09:10:12 EDT 2012

These watches have been around for a while. I particularly like these watches sold by TI, they even have an analog model:

http://www.metawatch.org/

None of these use Bluetooth Low Energy, which is required to talk to it directly from an iOS app without special approval from Apple. That Kickstarter project I sent out apparently does have permission from Apple to talk to a non-Low Energy device from their own app.