[Blabber] Reprap rescue request

Guan Yang guan at yang.dk
Sun Apr 8 15:55:05 EDT 2012

Yes, you can just do that. The dave_guan.INI slic3r settings should work with appropriate adjustments for detail. These days I usually print at 195 first layer, then 185.

I think they are in the plastic box just labeled Guan, in plastic bags near the top. There should be both an MXL and an XL pulley.