[Blabber] Won't be at tech tuesday tonight

Daniel Packer dp at danielpacker.org
Tue Apr 3 23:55:54 EDT 2012

Thanks much folks. You're the best. I could kiss each and every one of
you. In a totally professional sort of way. Move went smoothly. Next
time I'll think ahead and enlist people beforehand. Still have a bunch
of stuff at my ex's place, but I think I'll hire guy with a van for
that bit.

Was tonight eventful?

DP