[Blabber] Mill unboxing and bench build

Daniel Packer dp at danielpacker.org
Mon Nov 7 09:05:21 EST 2011

Thanks to the glorious efforts of Jon Pellant, Joe Sadusk, and Justin Levinson we now have a bench for our mill! We bought 2 pairs of safety gloves and glasses, a measuring tape, and some dust masks for the space which are on the shelves.

Also, we made enough copies of the keys for all members, an I've started to distribute them.

The mill is on the floor as unboxed, complete with a broken gearbox cover. I'm contacting HF to get a replacement part. The mill will need to be degreased and bolted down once the part is replaced.

There are more pics in my hack manhattan photoset on Flickr.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/16987857@N07/6322267076

Sent from my iPhone