[Blabber] Worky-work in the space (Sunday 11/5) afternoon

Chris Stratton cs07024 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 17:13:13 EDT 2011

I have to be back up at 35th street at 4pm, but could stop by at 3 to
drop off tools if they are still needed.  I think I volunteered a
skill saw, 1/2" speed bit (if I can find it) and a corded drill that
may(?) spin it better (faster) than a cordless one.  Also have an
adapter to put a socket in a cordless drill which is timesaver if
going for the 1/2-13 bolt construction method I personally favor for
workbenches.  Let me know if I should try to bring these.

Chris

PS - Guan, Ananda, Antonio - I got confirmation that the boards for
the kits are in this week's pcb panels, so I should have them for you
in two weeks.