[Blabber] All welcome at general meeting Tuesday Nov 1st @ 7:30PM

Daniel Packer dp at danielpacker.org
Wed Nov 2 12:56:51 EDT 2011

Hi Guan,

What do we need to move forward with the bank account again? Are we
just waiting for the signed lease? I'm sending that over this
afternoon.

Jonathan suggested we use a "two man rule" for withdrawals, but it
occurred to me that if we're going to issue checks, that would
basically make it a moot point, and I believewe want to be able to use
checks.

Thanks for posting the bylaws additions. I'm going to go over it one
more time, and I suggest everyone else do the same, and offer a round
of suggestions. We may need to slip the elections forward a week or
two since bylaws are taking a bit longer than we'd hoped.

Meeting was great. We had a new member join, a new visitor, and a
bunch of kits built! Will send meeting summary.

Once we finish up the bylaws (this week I hope), we can turn our
paperwork-attention towards the 501c3 form!

DP