[Blabber] FYI, get a free STM32 arm dev board

Chris Stratton cs07024 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 12:18:47 EDT 2011

I've been doing a lot with the earlier stm32 discovery board which
acts like a mis-coded usb mass storage device.

I've heard the newer board has a saner interface - this project is
what I started with to get my board working, at he said he's now
working on some of the newer ones but I don't know if it's the one
that they've been giving out free.
http://code.google.com/p/arm-utilities/wiki/STLinkDownload

Guan got one of the free ones and it did not work with the software
I'd rigged up for the old one when I tried to talk to it at a meeting
a few weeks back, I don't know if he got it working on something else
but believe Mac is also his main platform?

Chris