[Blabber] FYI, get a free STM32 arm dev board

Chethan Pandarinath chethan.pandarinath at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 11:51:14 EDT 2011

Hey I got one of these, and will hopefully get a chance to tinker with it
later. Anyone else? Seems like a pretty powerful little beast.

I'm going to try to get it set up on Mac. That looks like a bit of a chore.
If anyone got that working, I'd love to hear what steps you took. =)

I've also been playing around with the Maple Mini from Leaflabs:
http://leaflabs.com/devices/

Definitely impressive - Arduino-like (same interface, and code is mostly
compatible) but much more powerful.

Best,
-c

--