[Blabber] Anyone out there?

Xaq Rothman xaq.rox at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 11:24:00 EDT 2011

Hi! I'm Xaq, and I'm a member of HacDC here in the nation's capital. I
mostly work on 3D printing and the occasional Quantified Self project,
though it's been a slow summer for my hacking. I went to school near NYC and
know a lot of cool nerdy people who have settled there and might want to be
on this list, and involved with this budding hackerspace. What should I tell
them?

XAQ