[Blabber] Fwd: [HacDC:Blabber] Online AI Class for Freesies

Daniel Packer dp at danielpacker.org
Tue Aug 30 20:53:23 EDT 2011

Just signed up for the advanced track (may have to scale back to basic
depending on my classes). Free AI course by some serious heavyweights.
Folks at other hackerspaces are digging in so it's kind of like a
communal global geekfest. Anyone want to join in and study/do a
workshop at the hackmanhattan?

Details below (from hacdc list):

DP