[Blabber] Anyone out there?

Dave Giancaspro dave.giancaspro at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 17:17:35 EDT 2011

Well continuing the the introduction train ...

My name is Dave and I went to a number of the Make NYC meetings before they
merged with Htink.  Had a good time with the challenges.  As
for interests ... well damn near anything.  Mechanics, electronics name it
and I'm interested.

I am a core contributor to Wired's GeekDad and have 2 projects in the recent
GeekDad book.  We will be at Maker Faire NYC and I will most likely be iving
a talk about geek parenting.

I look forward to getting involved in projects and challenges with everyone.