[Blabber] Anyone out there?

Ananda Das ananda.das at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 01:44:44 EDT 2011

Test. I've never actually replied to a mailing list before. Here goes nothing.

Hi, this is Ananda. CompE but working in higher ed writing database reports.

Interested in DIY home automation, rapid prototyping and server
virtualization. Trying to teach myself various web frameworks now
(Django, Zend). Worked with arduino, AVR and some ARM. I like pretty
lights so I collect LEDs, VFDs, etc

Also I'll be going to Open Source Hardware summit and maybe Make NYC