[Blabber] Anyone out there?

Chethan Pandarinath chethan.pandarinath at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 00:34:59 EDT 2011

Hey everybody,

My name's Chethan Pandarinath. I'm an electrical engineer/neuroscientist,
and a researcher at Weill Cornell Medical College on the Upper East Side.
I'm pretty interested in embedded environments, including Arduinos, ARM, and
ARM/DSPs. Recently started getting interested in 3d printing and rapid
prototyping as well. Pretty excited about the idea of a Manhattan
Hackerspace, as Resistor is quite the trek for me.

Awesome, looking forward to meeting y'all.

Chethan

--
Chethan Pandarinath
chethan.pandarinath at gmail.com