[Blabber] Manhattan hackerspace is happening!

Jeff McCrum mccrum at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 25 15:50:08 EDT 2011

Oh hey all!  My name's Jeff and I like to fiddle around with old computer gear, lighting with low-light photography and projection mapping on the side.  I'm a lighting designer by trade and working as an architectural one these days for one of the big firms in town.

Very excited about this, couldn't ever make it to Brooklyn often enough and as a result projects get started and then sit quietly as spiders claim them as their domain.  Let me know what I can do to help get things off the ground!