[Blabber] Manhattan hackerspace is happening!

adam driggers awdriggs at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 14:55:17 EDT 2011

I'm very excited at the prospect of a manhattan hacker space.

I second Sam's opinion on the Open Lab Night.

In the past I have worked mostly with software. But I am interested in
learning more hardware skills.

I work in education and feel that an organization such as the one that is
being discuss should engage learners of all ages and skill level.

Hope to meet everyone soon

Adam Driggers